Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 18 - A picture of your room


Hello ♪

at first I wanna say
that I life all by myself
since I'm 16 ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

so I don't have just one room ♪
so I decided to post some pictures
of my bedroom...
don't expect anything
great...I use my flat just to get some
sleep xD
I'm not often at home...

so here we go ♫

the entrance~

the door with some of my bags..|D

ma bed ~



 one side of my first closet ♫
I actually have two but only 
one in the bedroom ~

yes~ thats it (>-<)
as I said nothing pretty.

I'll go to bed soon~
sososososo tired ()´д`()

bye bye ♪♪♪


5 comments:

  1. Waaahhh... so much cute stuff!!! ^-^
    Your room seems very small but friendly, thought because of all the cute thinks!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw süß ich mag deinen kleiderschrank

    ReplyDelete
  3. ich bin neidisch auf deinen Charmmy Kitty Teppich *-*

    und zum schlafen sieht dein zimmer doch sehr gemütlich aus :3

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaah cool!
    es sieht alles so schön aus!!!
    wenn ich eine eigene wohnung hätte, dann würde sie bestimmt auch so aussehen XD hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohw wie süss >W<

    Darf man fragen, warum du shcon seit 16 alleine lebst? >W<

    ReplyDelete