Friday, October 22, 2010

wuuuh (~ o ~)9

hello, hello ♪

here I am again ~

uff yeah I know...I said that
I would blog more often but I'm to..busy?!(@__@)

yesterday I went working, today I
had my extra math lessons D:
hate that shit...

and tomorrow work again haha
sounds good?!

and then my holiday will be
almost over again (;_;) *sigh*

buuut yesterday I was so
so happy!
because it seems like MUCC will
come to germany in january! ♥ (* o *)
karma live!!! ♪♪♪

can't wait!♫

20.01 munich
22.01 bochum

weeeh ~
boring entry...sorry D:

now I'll chill out with my sister~
 
 
so
 bye bye ♥


1 comment:

  1. I'm so busy too Q___Q
    uni hat gerade erst angefangen und schon musste ich komische texte lesen und tausend vokabeln lernen.

    ich freu mich so für dich dass mucc bald wieder hier sind!! XD

    ReplyDelete