Tuesday, February 8, 2011

she's a maniaQ ´ ω `)ノ

good morning  

time for a little shopping update  

I ordered some things from maniaQ
so here we go:

↓ 

 a headbow 

a petticoat  

a hoodie  

and I got these buttons
as an extra ヘ(゚▽゚ヘ)☆彡:


I'm very satisfied  

today I'll leave my flat and
stay at my parents house until friday~

so bye bye  

ah and THANK YOU SO MUCH

102 READER  


@momickey: danke, twinnie ♥

@glass doll: thank you ♥♥♥

@ amanda: vielen lieben dank ♥

@ yuki: jaa~ ich würde dich auch gerne
mal sehen~ 
aber ich hab die ganze woche 
prüfungen..;_;)

@kuro: mach fotos
davon und zeig sie mir ♥ * o *)9

@ naka: thank you, my dear ♪

@ tini: danke, mein idol

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! The hoodie looks soooo damn cute!!!
    ヘ(゚∀゚* )ノ
    And a bow and petticoat like that you can only get from Japan!!! Awesome!! ♥

    Haha..Idol...*coughs*
    Kisses~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg wie hast du da bestellt?!
    mit shoppingservice??? oder wie?
    bitte hilfe XDDD

    ReplyDelete